- 2 x AC OUTLETS, 600W OUTPUT AND 720Wh CAPACITY The RIVER Pro can power up to 9 devices simultaneously with multiple outlet options, including 2 pure sine wave AC outlets. It offers up to 720Wh power and it weighs just 7.6kg, which makes it a portable power source for adventure on the go.
- RECHARGE FROM 0-80% WITHIN 1 HOUR The patented EcoFlow X-Stream technology enables you to charge the RIVER Pro from 0%-80% within one hour and offers a full charge in just 1.6 hours from an AC outlet.
- FAST SOLAR PANEL RECHARGING: The RIVER Pro can be fully recharged from the solar panel in 4-8 hours when using two EF 110W Solar Panel connected in parallel, or 6-12 hours when using one EF 160W Solar Panel, depending on sunlight conditions. The EcoFlow RIVER MPPT Controller ensures a fast-solar panel recharge rate using Open Circuit Voltage: 10-25V/ 12A max, 200W max input. An MC4 to XT60 Solar Cable is included.
- DOUBLE CAPACITY FROM 720Wh to 1440Wh Add a RIVER Pro Extra Battery to double the capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh. This is ideal for situations like traveling, camping, or group outdoor activities where you need more power for more devices.
- POWER A WIDE RANGE OF APPLIANCES The RIVER Pro can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on, which lets you power about 80% of some devices like kitchen appliances and DIY tools. Use devices below 1200W for the best product use.
The EcoFlow RIVER Pro is a compact, portable power station that is built for taking your adventure into the great outdoors. Whether you are camping, over-landing, tailgating, or boating, the RIVER Pro provides reliable power that lets you take your adventure anywhere.
X-Boost Smart Algorithm
The EcoFlow X-Boost technology gives you the ability to use the 600W inverter to power essential devices like kitchen appliances and tools up to 1800W. This unique technology is perfect for outdoor adventures when you need to power your favorite devices on the go. Please conduct full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm the X-Boost feature works with your appliances. Use X-Boost with devices below 1200W for the best product experience.
Faster Recharging Speed
EcoFlow's X-Stream fast charge technology eliminates the need for carrying around bulky power adapters. The RIVER Pro supports AC charge input up to 660W and can charge from 0-80% within 1 hour, achieving a full charge in 1.6 hours.
Power that Grows with You
From a solo road trip to group camping, the RIVER Pro has expandable power that unleashes your weekend adventures. If you are planning on taking a long journey or have more power-heavy applications in mind, add the RIVER Pro Extra Battery to double the device capacity from 720Wh to 1440Wh.
9 outlets, including 2 x AC ports, 1 x 100W USB-C
Step into the wild with complete peace of mind with the RIVER Pro. Whenever you are having a backyard adventure with the family or powering a completely off-grid adventure, the RIVER Pro powers essential appliances and devices.
Smart Solar Charging
The RIVER Pro can be charged with two 110W solar panels connected in parallel in 8 to 16 hours, which gives you the freedom to enjoy clean energy wherever you are.
Compact and Portable
Weighing just 7.6kg, the RIVER Pro features an easy-to-carry handle, which makes it portable and easy to transport. It can easily fit in a car trunk, on a campsite, or indoors, giving you the power to take your adventure anywhere.
Power a Wide Range of Devices
The RIVER Pro comes with two AC outlets. (Note that the total rated wattage of the two AC outlets is 600W (surge 1200W). With a built-in 600W inverter, the RIVER Pro can power some devices up to 1800W with the X-Boost mode on. This provides support for a wide range of essential devices such as a fridge, TV, laptop, hairdryer, and more.
Note: It is not recommended to use the RIVER series power station to power heavy-duty devices e.g., air conditioners, ovens or washing machines.
Please conduct full test on a case-by-case basis to confirm the X-Boost feature works with your appliances.
Warning: DO NOT use RIVER series portable power station AC charging cables on DELTA series power stations. EcoFlow takes no responsibilities for any damages caused by customers' failure to follow instructions. Doing so will void the warranty.